søndag 1. november 2009

India

This is my fourth day here. As I am backpacking, and came here without that much money, I wake up to every day as a new day, with new opportunities. That was a part of the plan, just to come here and expirence India the real way. We, my brother and I landed in New Delhi, Indias capital. We flew here, and I have never been in an airport like that before, it was packed!

Now we are in Agra, we hiked down after a couple of days in New Delhi. Yesterday we visited Taj Mahal. It was so much more magical being there than what you would think. The lovestory behind it must really have been a been strong love, because it was truly a beautiful palace.

The palace was finished in 1653, but it is very well kept, and there has been no damage done to it. The gardens around are unbelieavble as well, it was a huge "complex". We got a guide through the whole place, and it was truly worth it, and not that dear.

Most people here talk english, only some talk only indian, (hindi or punjabi). They really talk english here the way indian people who learn english talk, you know with an indian dialect. I really like it, it really is a completely different english, but not that different that you can't understand it. So far people have been very helpul and open.

So far India is great!

xox

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar