torsdag 12. november 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

Again, this isn't the first time I have seen this film. I must say this is one of my favourite films. I get a happy feeling after watching this film. It really deserves all the Oscars it is given and awarded. It is a thorough well made and produced movie. It gives a good picture of India, with all the beautiful colours and people. The chronology of the story really makes the movie, because it keeps you wanting to know more, all the time. The actors are great, and they make you really believe the characters. The film opens your eyes for the poor world and the "slumdogs" as they are referred to. The good thing though is that, compared to other movies that show the poor sides of the world, this gives you the poor side in a way that doesn't make you sad. The music gives the film more character and spirit, I can't get the song of my mind afterwards, and that is a good thing!

SLUMDOGMILLIONAIRE, JAMAL and LATIKA in MY HEART <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar